Now Hiring – Part-time Field Maintenance Coordinator
If you enjoy working independently, flexible hours and take personal satisfaction in a job well done, all while being outside, then we want to hear from you! Join our team and apply your expertise and passion in caring for the EABA baseball diamonds.
Job description: Duties include but not limited to:
- Routine weekly diamond maintenance, including lawn mowing, shale raking, mound maintenance, dugout sweeping, garbage pickup;
- Diamond preparation prior to games and practice
- Diamond rejuvenation
- Maintain field equipment and storage facility
- Pick up and manage supplies
- Occasional weekend diamond preparations
- Must have landscaping experience
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Baseball and diamond knowledge is an asset
- Valid driver’s license, driver’s abstract is required
- Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs
- Own vehicle is an asset
Job type: Part-Time approximately 8-10 hours/ week
Starting: Projected start late April to mid-October (weather permitting)
Wage: $17-$20/ hour, wage based on experience
Posting subject to change based on COVID-19 restrictions and protocols.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and references by April 18, 2021.