PRE-SEASON COMMUNITY CAMP
2022 Pre-Season Community Camp
Planning for the 2022 pre-season community camp is in the works. Please check back and keep an eye out for announcements.
2021 Pre-Season Community Camp
March 16 – April 22 for 9U-18U
Registration Fee: $250
This pre-season camp is available to players ages 8-18 years interested in developing their skills in a 6-week, grassroots off-season camp that covers all aspects of baseball. Camp will run Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from March 16 - April 22. Players will be grouped by age.
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
Space is limited.
PRE-SEASON COMMUNITY CAMP( Groups 1 & 2)
Timing and groups may need to be adjusted meet with physical distancing requirements
TTC = Turf Training Centre 1 (5820 59 Ave)
TTC2 = Turf Training Centre 2 (8880 48th Ave)
TTC3 = Turf Training Centre 3 (4829 89th St)
Note: Camp will not run on March 28, April 1 and April 4.
This pre-season community camp is specifically intended for house league and 11U AA players. Anyone wanting to play AAA at the 18U/15U/13U levels should register for the Padres/Angels Spring training camp. Please email Technical Director John Sutherland with any questions at email@example.com.
EABA will be following all safety protocols and procedures set by Alberta Health Services and Baseball Alberta.
Registration fee for this camp are separate from the 2021 season fees.
Payment and Refunds
(information also provided during online registration)
Please note the following :
Payment is not required at the time of online registration but will be due prior to the start of camps, once we are certain they can proceed without further restrictions.
EABA appreciates that we are experiencing uncertain times. Much can change within a short period of time and future restrictions can potentially impact how the 2021 pre-season community camp will proceed. In striving to provide the best possible value and experience for players we ask for your assistance and understanding in registering for the 2021 camps:
- In order to reduce cancellation fees that are incurred with online payments, we ask for you to select "cheque" as your payment method when registering. This will allow you to register and confirm a spot within a camp without making an immediate online payment
(Please note that you will not need to provide a cheque as payment, but payment by credit card can be made at a later date through your EABA RAMP account).
- When the registration is complete, your RAMP account dashboard will show a "Pay Outstanding Balance" for the price of the camp that you have registered for.
- Once there is assurance that the camps will proceed as planned, a detailed email will be sent out asking for registration balances to be paid online (About one week prior to the camp's start date).
- All payments will need to be made prior to the start of the camp through the RAMP registration dashboard. Please note that registrations will need to be make via credit card.
- If the 2021 season needs to be postponed or cancelled an email will be sent out to address the new situation at that time.
- Please note that an administration fee will be charged to online payments made if refunds are needed due to cancellation of camps that are beyond the control of EABA.
- Should the need occur, cancellation refunds after the start of the camp will be determined by the EABA board and communicated out to the members.
- If camps happen to be cancelled due to situations beyond our control, EABA will work to provide refunds, minus any costs that have been incurred.
- Any concerns or questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please know that EABA diligently follows all guidelines set forward by AHS, the Government of Alberta and Baseball Alberta, while working to provide the best possible options for development for your baseball player. All participants will be required to follow all public health measures in effect at the time of the camps.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these trying times.